Tuesday, December 20, 2005

hahaha
my sister is back
hahaha
let's see..
went for so-called 'class outing' last last saturday
with kiwi.. yj.. danicia.. glenn.. victor
6 out of 42 pple in class
nice one
hahaha
ride bike around the place..
sit at jetty..
den danicia wanted to push me off
scary sia..
then play wif wet sand
build sand castle..
lol
then last wednesday went out again
usual lah..
kiwi.. yj.. danicia
plus me and my sis
same east coast park
bbq den roast marshmallows.. hotdogs.. crabsticks.. satay
funny thing hor
yj and my sis from UG
boys brigade and girl guides
den FAILED to start the charcoal burning
have to let computer club and dance society to settle.. [kiwi and me]

what a failure..
wonder what will their seniors say?..
hahahahaha
corporal and cadet cannot start simple fire
haix...
the CORPORAL cannot be forgiven
heard that failed venture training sumore
how he become corporal ah?
okay
becoming mean liao
must be nice
or danicia won't 4give me
so sorry.. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...