Friday, March 31, 2006

happy april fool's day..
hahaha..
lol..
too bad it falls on weekend
or can prank pple
now no choice
only can send prank sms
hahaha..
but oso kena prank la..
kiwi.. very smart hor
told me dance was in the frenship wk performance
which is next week
but we are not prepared lah..
dun have costume..
haven't finished choreography..
den tell me need to perform next week
i freaked out
went to call serene
stupid me..
got tricked lah..
damn..
called kiwi..
den told me happy april's fool
wa lau..
i am gonna castrate dat black reindeer lor
not funny leh
me and danicia the only seniors lor..
how can settle lah..
the rest busy wif their more important dance lor
scared me lah..
BLACK REINDEER SUCKS..lobster
hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...