Saturday, April 22, 2006

sighx..
finally finished my SPAs
screwed up my bio graph
dropping the freaking iodine
walau
hav to do things so fast
think i got wings meh?
lol.. i am crapping
friday sounded damn stressful
like wow..
physics SPA b4 recess
and bio SPA after
KNNBCBB
oh ya
my physics common test
the results suck la
dun wan to say
make me wanna commit suicide
den jazz minyu wen eng all consoling me
asking me not to be depressed
say can improve de..
thnks guys
but i must seriously jia you
or else i might be missing 1 subject
sighx..
sianded ah..
exams cming lor..
den must bia like siao
oso must quickly finish prep work
argh..
hav to go bac to school on sat..
CAN U BELIVE DAT..
everyone finish exam liao
yet i still hav to go back on sat
stay in art rm for 3 hrs wif..
aiyo.. scary sia..
hahaha..
at least dan and mel oso hav to go
oh well
gtg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...