Monday, May 08, 2006

my fingers hurt..
writing so many details in 4hrs 45 mins
wth..
den tml got history sum more
aiyo and physics ah..
but 4 more papers and i'll be free
yay..
went blk 85 there today
hc dan mel and me
den dunno y
yj came after awhile
hahaha..
xin you ling xin yi dian tong ah..
hahahahaha..
den sumone during exam hor
told the tcher dat he ran out of liquid leh
nan dao
he expect the tcher to provide him liquid meh?
aiyo.. noob ah
aiya
my sis hurrying me to finish ah
so bad lor
everytime i use oso like dat one
no respect hahaha
beating me sum more
i shall crap till i happy
okay..
going off..
but..
can't wait till end of exams
den got outing
yay..
going dan and yj de polar region
aka SNOW CITY
hahahaha..
they better not burn up the igloo there
hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...