Friday, June 23, 2006

sighz
going back to school liao
chao sianded lor
the hol hmwk haven't finished yet
den still not past 1st page of ding zhuang meng
stupid book
wasted 10 bucks sumthing just for it
den haven't gotten the other one yet
damn it..
i am so screwed lah..
anyway got nothing to do..
and dun feel like slping either
so i shall do the test dat gracia asked me to
hahahaha
give her face lah.. lol
sum of the qns abit lame though
so i'll skip.. haha..
lols

three names i go by:
1. jingting [duh]
2. dragonfly
3. qingting [abt the same.. lol..]

three parts of my heritage
1. chinese
2. teochew
3. bangla [i am related to kewei.. haha]

three things dat scare me
1. embarrassment
2. PIKACHUs
3. my parents [ sumtimes..]

three of my everyday essentials
1. handphone
2. friends
3. crap

three of my fav music bands or artiste
1. jj lin
2. s.h.e
3. JOLIN. [ HAHA.jking]

three of my fav songs at the moment
1. i believe
2. bu xiang zhang da
3. any song dat is played during prac [bullshit]

three lies
1. i am TALL
2. PIKACHU rocks
3. i got 8 for my L1R5

three of my fav hobbies
1. crapping
2. talking
3. slacking

three pple i want to do dis
1. mel dan yj kiwi
2. 2jayers
3. 3lmos

hahahaha
thnks gracia for wasting my time
lol..
not dat i had much to do anyway
didn't go for dance on monday
yay.. bcoz got bio
first time i like seeing mrs lee
den wednesday oso dun have
so shuang
dis week no cca at all.. hahaha
but den aiya
next week have to see dat PIKACHU liao
sianded.
my ears are gonna suffer again..
and i thought 2j was bad enough

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...