Friday, April 20, 2007

hm. today was kinda random
bcoz i got pissed and i got high all in one day
LOL

the school is irritating me with the ridiculous attire check
everyday they oso must check for faults.
ever heard of nobody's perfect?

sure. if i tuck in my shirt i'll get 6 for L1R5
if my socks go to my knees i'll go RJC
bullshit theory.
the uniform does not determine grades.
we'll get better grades if we can stop worrying abt getting caught

its not dat we walk arnd blatantly with our shirts out
we do make an effort to keep it in.
it just doesn't. so tell me wad to do
drawstring oso cannot.

i mean c'mon.
so long as you look neat hu cares how you do it?
and i'm not gonna tuck in all the way till my waistband can be seen.
stupid standard.

anyway i really think sum pple are abusing authority
like a certain CHINESE HOD
i nv bring dictionary nia.
give me demerit for wad?

go ahead lor. give it to the principal for all i care
i wanna see wads my offence sia.
open defiance= not bringing dictionary
HOW LAME CAN YOU GET?
and if green forms are the only way for you to get promoted
den you really fail as a tcher
fcuking asshole.

anyways i was supposed to go tm wif weneng and jazz
minyu lao ba din come today
we wanted to watch 300 200 pounds. eat yoshinoya oso
but den i had to stay back for sum CHINESE thingy
stupidity. =.=

so went to eat wif pb and rab. soo extra la me.
bedok inter de kfc. but i nearly refused to go in there bcoz of SUMONE
mel joined us halfway. XD
den began our lil game of table hockey!
hahas. the container of mashed potato bcame our hockey puck
passing it arnd to prevent rab frm eating it
she totally BANKAI-ED me
and the potato nearly went all over my shirt
OH YEAH THNKS YJ
for sliding me the mashed potato when i wasn't looking =.=
extreme crazyness

thanks for being there for me ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...