Wednesday, May 30, 2007

got back my report book le. FINALLY

the original copy din have physics inside. =.=
i'm guessing mr lee is ashamed to have me as his student bah. >.<

to show dat i'm not at all paiseh of my results
i shall post it here. ^^
its nothing to be paiseh abt.
i love being 2nd frm bottom
at least i'm sumwhere.
english____B4. chewy.totally sucks
chinese____c5. thnks alot ymx.
amaths____b4. got improvement liao. XD
emaths____c5.
biology____a2. love tt. XD
chemistry__a2. 74.6!!! gahhs. but nvm ^^
physics____b4. almost everyone got a. dats why i say mr lee is ashamed
ss and hist__f9. now dis killed me.
L1R5______25



see. i'm not that hopeless. XD
and its not i heck care. its dat i don't let others affect me.
so go ahead its okay to suan my class position
i dun mind. its a record anyway. ^^

btw i had loads of fun wif danicia on maple ystrday. XD
super funny larhs.. fooling arnd in helios tower.
i shall post the pics here. ^^

angry rab! hahas

she tried to hug me!! gahhs. XD
danicia bankai me! RARR

yay i got my revenge! *bankai*

eeek! danicia les! XD

dis proves how fun maple can be. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...