Thursday, May 24, 2007

today was absolutely fun! hahas XD

same thingy larhs today. career fair
feeling extremely squashed in the tower hall again
me and jazz kept taking turns to stretch our legs. hahas

the interview thingy was kinda sian
summore none of the jobs interest me
but i enjoyed ben tan's story abt his bus driver dreams. XD
plus his spastic skit with mr yeow. damn ROFL lorhs.
towkay tan and johnny yeow. ^^
the job shadowing thingy was okay too.
oh yeah and claps for kehui! whoots~

LOL cindy din come today.
no more heart attack and buttons dancing le. aww.
instead me jazz minyu viviana shimin played an extremely long game of cheat
weneng and peishan finished early or sumthing. only we were stuck
i discovered dat shimin blushes when she cheats! hahas XD
and my ears CAN go as red as my specs. wow.

after school me jazz minyu and ruiting went raffles place
minyu wanted to collect sumthing for her brother
o.O den we were her bodyguards! hahas
we felt seriously out of place there larhs.
like we were there for a JOB INTERVIEW. XD

anyways we went marina square
had jap food again.. yoshinoya! XD
den just walked arnd till pang saw dis sign "BOWLING"
hahas we went to try playing lors.
rolling thunderstorm! hahas.
damn fun lors. kept laughing at our longkangs. XD
minyu and pang hurt their fingers la. =.=
and jazz laughed till she dio stomach pain. LOL
i lucky larhs nothing happened
now dis happens when you drink green tea everyday
told ya green tea is gd for health le. XDXD.

met my mum at bedok inter.
she kept calling me larhs. den i was like so irritated.
who noes she was actually ji siao-ing me. =.=
so fun la i got ji siao-ded by my MUM
she's in a gd mood today. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...