Saturday, May 12, 2007

whee~
now most exams are over liao. hahas
can actually relax den not chiong as hard

lol i wanted to go watch spidey3 today
but den RARR yj's phone spoil
cannot reach him
zzz. cannot expect the rab to pangseh him larhs
so its CANCELLED
gahhs. i still so happy my mum let me go lor. =.=

but oh well at least ystrday we had fun at mac
went airport again. hahas
its kinda becoming my fav place liao. LOL
i went to squeeze chilli on my tray to form my name! hahas
so zi-lian larhs. but fun!
its nothing compared to yj's curry and bbq sauce thingy
hahas. LOL-ness
danicia was eating that mcflurry INNOCENTLY
according to her. its 吃的很纯真
hahas. i think she looked like she wanted to jump into the container
XDXD.
i'll post the pics another day. ^^

i had a total of 3 green tea doses ystrday!
plus dark choco and chilli oso. hahas
its a wonder how come my tummy can handle it. XD

went shopping with my mum oso. hahas
she was in a good mood ystrday. bought me dis new wallet. XD
pinkandwhite de. nice nice. ^^
thank you mummy! hahas LOL
actually is i supposed to buy stuff for her la. zzz

miracles happen once in awhile when you believe. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...