Friday, July 20, 2007

i made chm speechless today! hahas
he dio suan. xD
ask me stand 1 arm length away frm jazz for zaochao
but i still standing quite close larhs.
he was like.. i noe ur arm not very long.. but oso not dat short right?
well mr chen. i noe my arm will nv be as long as urs.
HAHAS he diam diam after dat. ^^

had bio mock exam today
just nice zaza din come today
so 2 free periods to study
everyone was cramming like siao
i listening to mp3 and slping LOLS
as if i very confident liddat =.=
but i'm just plain tired larhs. din sleep properly ystrday. >.<
slept during test too. hahas.
ymx as invigilator
kept giving me dat freaking stare. RARR.

anyways.
whees~!
watched harry potter today. hahas
kinda lag i noe. >.<
it was quite okay larhs. not as nice as i thot though

sum more rab was like so BLUR
she din even realise that voldemort was the bad guy
LOLS she asked me..
"who is the dark lord?" =.=
den when i said its the guy with the flat nose
guess her reply?
"arh? i thot dark lord is dark dark de. "
ROFL larhs rab! hahas.



It's funny when you find yourself
Looking from the outside
I'm standing here but all I want
Is to be over there

Why did I let myself believe
Miracles could happen
Cause now I have to pretend
That I don't really care

I thought you were my fairytale
A dream when I'm not sleeping
A wish upon a star
Thats coming true
But everybody else could tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
When there was me and you

I swore I knew the melody
That I heard you singing
And when you smiled
You made me feel
Like I could sing along

But then you went and changed the words
Now my heart is empty
I'm only left with used-to-be's
Once upon a song

Now I know you're not a fairytale
And dreams were meant for sleeping
And wishes on a star
Just don't come true
Cause now even I can tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth'
Cause I liked the view
When there was me and you

I can't believe thatI could be so blind
It's like you were floating
While I was falling
And I didn't mind

Cause I liked the view
I thought you felt it too
When there was me and you

vannessa has a nice voice. x)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...