Tuesday, August 07, 2007

went zi high during PE today! hahas
the power of dark choco. ^^

played captain's ball
shimin kehui and sabrina on my team
weneng minyu steph and hweeli on the other
jiesi and aurial joined in l8r. oh yeah and jazz lao ma :D

i was literally running arnd the courts larhs
like siao zha bor liddat de. so unglam. >.<
anyway i managed to block a few balls away
hmms. there must have been springs in my shoes.
soo surprised dat i could jump so high. xD
and i was chasing pple arnd and trying to block them
according to jazz my face was RED. o.O

oh yeah jazz and i nearly stepped on a dead rat today
screamed super loud. =.=
but i think my principal still wins.
she made me half deaf today.
wonder how am i still supposed to listen to my tchers now.

btw.
SHAWN WAS SOOOO CUTE YSTRDAY
he's like an innocent kid enjoying himself onstage
guodong and noel tried to scam me larhs.
say he nv get in. LOL
uncles i watched the results? =.=

its kinda sad dat zijie and joanna dio kicked though.
honestly i think joanna's voice is still better than zhenning
gosh. soo random.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...