Saturday, September 29, 2007

feeling better these few days abt my results and everything
thanks to everyone for encouraging me :)

all of you are right. there's still my Os. x)

alright! went out to ljs with rab and pb.
on the way out i saw chm behind us. walked faster.
si pb. he was like shouting.
eh dont run away frm ur form tcher larhs!
i was like. damn it. -.-

think chm heard someone calling him frm the classrooms.
he actually turned arnd. put his hands on his waist and did his signature pose
dat "i'm looking for sumone" pose
its in my class photo x)

oh yeah. anyone ever seen the way chm runs down the chang cheng?
sibei gao xiao! hop and hop and hop down.
faster than the rab. hahas xD.

anyway i got my drink stolen at ljs. damn.
i was like doing my freaking emaths. den pb took the damn cup
RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AND I DIN NOTICE
proves dat i'm concentrating well. x)

still din realise half of it was gone when i drank it myself -.-

i'm not gonna stop. thats who i am
i'll give it all i've got that is my plan.

i wanna make it right. that is the way
to turn my life around today is the day

i'm not gonna stop. not gonna stop till i get my shot.
thats who i am thats my plan
i will end up on top again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...