Monday, September 17, 2007

yet 2 more papers down.
sweet sweet freedom! xDD

alright. today's physics and history
another 2 papers which left me the feeling of unknown-ness
cuz i felt it was okay.. yet felt it was fucked up at the same time

physics i noe i messed up abit
din have enuf time to draw the graph
sum more idk the speed of the freaking car.
so much easier if you'd just give me the MASS
.... whatever larhs.

oh yeah history
dis year i'm so SCREWED
cuz i totally forgot to bring the textbk home
only got it today morning >.<
bleaghx. memory failing.

sitting next to junhao was kinda disturbing
cuz he started laughing when he got the paper
idk why

junhao. you really scared me =.=

anyways. went mac AGAIN to study wif pb rab and hc
hahas i loved my green tea and choco sundae!
it made me mad xDD
however.. garlic chilli din have its usual effect today >.<
pluto went arnd earth! lol hahas.

played zhong ji mi ma
used the RANDOM function to get the numbers
pb and hc always dio the thingy de. hahas
smart rab and me! ^^

stacy's mom has got it going on~ x)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...