Thursday, October 04, 2007

jazz weneng steph and kehui surprised me today x)
wif dark choco and a BRIGHT ORANGE notebook
they wrote notes of encouragements for me xDD
supposedly for cheering me up abt my prelim results

a big thank you to you guys!
really made my day ;D

alright. went back to school today
this whole chunk of wkshts were like waiting for me. ARGH.
plus today's spamming of maths paper -.-

minyu is gonna faint when she comes back tml
her turn to get dengue today marhs xDD
ystrday was my turn ;)

oh! had this unexpected mock exam after school also
wtf i din study at all. din know wad the heck i was doing can?
retarded hai sing paper =.=

went to drink bubble tea wif pb and rab today
kehui AH GONG and xin min came along too.
they went 85 to makan though.
cuz kehui had a horrible lunch today. said she was too hungry. x)

pb owes me an added 5 bottles of green tea now! hahas
he made this stupid bet abt being able to catch up to us or sumthing
obviously will lose de lorhs.

wakaka. such easy method of gaining my addiction xDD

smiley face! xD

GREEN TEA HALLS! given by dr boon -.-

DARS dark choco! absolute fav xDD

some photos frm the outing long ago x)

kehui's chicken strip graffiti!

jazz and her chocolate. UNGLAM xD

our invisible bar. xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...