Thursday, November 29, 2007

update update!
super busy these few days
always running away frm home xPP

grad night 2007 was fun ;DD
i was kinda blur though
couldnt recognize some pple due to sudden glamness xP
alrights. the entertainment was hiliarious lorhs!
the host was this zhar bor in a bright pink skirt. =x
she damn zi high larhs. thats what i have to say
dragging pple upstage. sabo-ing.

no wonder she's called a professional.

hmm. anyway~
did my makeup with rabrab. with help frm my aunt ;DD
wahhs. munster rab looked DAMN glam. for once. xP
took a cab frm my aunt's hse to four seasons
totally thought that we were late larhs
but walao. weneng minyu and steph were still at paya lebar when i reached.

waited and waited. saw MELpok!
almost din recognize her. ><

highlight of the evening
bryan and nalina dio sabo-ed
sibei funny. host was like asking if there were any couples here tonight
then dont know how. both of them got mentioned.
lols nalina became marina -.-

anyway both of them got dragged upstage
bryan hada propose or smthg

sabo sessions are so fun.

photos!


me and glam MUNSTER rab xD


me and rabrab. with pb's eye at corner xP


pangpang and me! xD


me nalina and MELpok!
i look weird ><

yuwei and me


me and wenjuan!


4L girls!


me and steph xD


mengjit and me
adeline! shuai ge xP

me and sabrina
-pic koped frm her blog x)

me and jiesi


liberty2007! xD

went out to cele jinghui's bday ytd with R3
happy birthday to my freaking sister xDD

first guild outing!
damn it gwen. nvr come cuz of swimming lessons. rawrs.
anyways abt 7 pple turned up.
mel kc jones naz fik me and jh.
really fun lorhs. was playing arnd with food in seoul garden.
due to zhong ji mi ma =x

drinks all sabo-ed with soy sauce and chilli and dont know wad crap
eg. leftover soup with seaweed and egg ><

naz tried a failed attempt at reverse psychology!

he filled 2 cups with coke or smthg.
1 of them he added SPECIAL INGEDIENTS
passed the normal one to daryl. who looked at it suspiciously
then naz was like. aiyo. wanna switch not? since you're so doubtful

daryl said nvm. HA!

photos!

the uber cute bear. jh's present frm me and fik ;)


mel's face after eating wasabi rice


after effects of eating overcooked egg x)

daryl playing with da bear. they kinda look alike xP

jones eating COLD mini bao in chilli.

me and freaking sis jinghui. nice fingers j. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...