Thursday, January 03, 2008

okayys. i know i havent been updating cuz of blah blah blah. =x
well. here's my update!
*purely photos. some words only

too lazy to describe all cuz its ALOT

[ genting trip 09dec2007-13dec2007 ]

camwhored quite alot. due to influence of my baka sister ;D


[ 18dec2007 ;D ]

went vivo with jinghui rab pb and fik. xD

oh yeah. and a friendly gate-crasher cockroach. xP

uzumaki GREENTEA icecream! xDD

jinghui's surprise cake for me! xDD


[ chinese garden thingy 20dec2007 ]

helped gxy with some outing they were organising. taught a bunch of kids how to dance -.-

germaine alyssa me and gladys. ;D



[ cele-ing my cousin's bday 23dec2007 ]

went cafe cartel at tm there

then bowling after that. followed by k-ing after dinner

apparently my cousin's waiting for his gf to appear =.=

guess whose finger? ;D


listening to the silent birthday candle.
*its supposed to play a song -.-



[ outing with jazz老妈 and minyu老爸 24dec2007 ]

elmo! birthday pres frm jazz minyu kehui and steph. THANK YOU! :D

christmas ladybug frm steph. thank you!

minyu 老爸 and me! xD


[ christmas 25dec2007 ]

uber cute slyvester wearing a necklace. ;D

name scares me abit though. xP

sly and xiiaowaddles! my maid bought it for me. ;DD

my bed with 4 lovelies <3

compare jinghui's with countless of hers!

no wonder i get flooded every night =x

[ R3veLati0nS bbq! 28dec2007 ]

coconuts aka jinghui's relatives. xP

face mask with yc's cake. =.=

thats us R3veLati0ns! xD

-finally done- *faints*

its really alot yeahhs? =x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...