Monday, January 21, 2008

went for CIP last sat with pangpang. jazz LAOMA. weneng laoge and wenjuan ;D
i thot it was some marina way place.
turns out i was pajiao. cuz its actually mariam way =="

supposed to be in charge of games stall.
but apparently some students frm bsss were doing it
this guy then suggested us to sell PINEAPPLES
omg siol. i'm not here to promote fruits.

no matter organic or not. =="

jazz and pangpang took care of the ice-cream/orange station
me weneng and wenjuan took care of the popcorn and hotdogs.
well. at least its better than pineapples.
can kope food oso. ;PP


my chempadek ice-cream! with weneng's durian de :D

me and wenjuan. plus weneng's fingers!

me wenjuan and weneng. hotdog admin and popcorn. ;D

vulgar glove. weneng did it! ;P

me jazz and pangpang. ;DD

thanks for being there for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...