Saturday, May 10, 2008

another tiring week
but well. at least i stopped turning up late for class =x
damn the 69 queue. longest was like until the ticket office sia!
i'm seriously serious
!@#$%

was supposed to have archery trials today la
but i felt too damn fcuking tired
dont look at me liddat! i had work ytd ._.

oh yea. left my HAP textbook at swensens ytd =x
heng min helped me pass it to mini zkm at the bus stop
thanks min and mini zkm! :D

ohwells. its like not much this week
its practically all tutorials and work. like so damn no-life la =="

but at least. the pple arnd me are fun :D


shall update some photos! kope-ded frm shirlee :D





黑白黑! we combo attk :D

OC1 lecture :D

swensens! min shumei chris. plus me and mini zkm :D

photo koped frm shumei ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...