Sunday, May 18, 2008

went swensens for breakfast today!
wahhs. like so random lorhs ._.

but. its the tampines branch larhs.
mini zkm would have fainted if i went T2. =x

anyways~ was there with my aunt. uncle. sister plus my uber cute cousin :D
mdm rachel and mdm diyanah were working at the time. whee. ;DD
i sorta miss them siaa. ;x

ordered sunny side up eggs, plus FCM sundae!
its frosted chocolate malt :DD
switched the ice cream to STICKY CHEWY CHOCOLATE
mdm rachel threw in more malt balls for meee~!

thanks for the balls mdm! xD
it sounds abit wrong though ;x

after that. went shopping with my aunt and jh!
lalalala~ bought a new pair of black shoes :D
plus shared 2 eyeliners and 1 bright blue mascara with jh.

thats so unlike me. i know ._.

jinghui and mee. :D
jh's choco crunch sundae.
with extra choco pops courtesy of mdm rachel :D

my FCM sundae! ;D

staff privilege! 10% discount. sadly they got my name wrong. T.T

my new black-gray flats! xD

*all photo edits are credited to jinghui :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...