Wednesday, June 04, 2008

photo updates!

random shot of the singapore flyer
i wanna ride to the top with you! ;DD


random shot outside lt14
2 identical blue cars and 1 wanna-be imposter :)

M&M cookie! my mum bought it for me x)

shuai ge on design wall ;D

my cousin sticking to his mum
he's like emo after getting scolded ._.

my traffic light ice lollipop! with sok's ;D


guess wad game..? ;D random funny faces frm my cousin. and that freaking sis of mine

jh's crownedheartwithwings ;)

amy looks like she's caught vandalising! xD

found this scribbled on a table :)

zaru soba frm mensa canteen! its cold noodles x)

2 sesame seeds and a noodle! so random ;)

pink guava juice! mistaken for fruit punch ._.

term tests are like the bomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...