Tuesday, August 05, 2008

gosh. it has been awhile since i've been to a pasar malam.
was lucky enough have 1 at my uncle's place.

went walking around with JINGHUI.
oh mans, the memories we've had :D

did i ever mention that my sister is the love?
i'm sure i have. x)


uber colourful ice-pop stall!
my mum told me, this used to be their kinda ice-cream :)

i took the cherryade flavour :D

a whole bunch of camwhoring photos with the coconut.
we went to my cousin's birthday celebration at the JTC event room.

there's my cuteee cousin!
you feel like pinching her cheeks yeahs? ;Dher brother's the birthday boy.
aint they all adorable? :)

today. was supposed to start school at 3pm.
due to no more BCHM lab and APEL. set off the fireworks babeh! :D

HOWEVER.
HAP tutorial was shifted from tml to 9-11am. today.
like, !@#$%.

hence ran off to tm for slacking purposes. xD
oh man. we're in the lcd! =x
earrings that me and shirlee shared.
i took the large star. *bling bling*

i've offically decided on the laptop i'll be buying!
thanks mini zkm, for looking at the specs for me :)

dell inspiron 1420.
plus upgrade to 256MB graphic card.
like this, i'll be able to zkm. :D

colour still undecided.
shall it be red, pink or blue? =x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...