Thursday, August 21, 2008

was MIA for 1 whole week!
the comp died on me again; this time i wasnt able to do anything. =x
turns out its the cpu power supply unit problem. x_X

thanks to mini zkm for lending me his psp!
provided me entertainment, :D

i've been mugging hard these few days; hopefully its enuf.
shirlee is fully ready for everything except biochem.
its like WOAH WTFZXZ. so impressed.

me and sok, still chionging to make it. =/
gambateh and jiayous sok! :D

skipped MSt1 and HAP revison.
its the subjects you can do self-study for,
cause OC1 and PIPC1 needed more explainations and applications.

so, i'm going out to study with mini zkm.
makes it easier with him nagging at me not to slack. bleh.

when it comes to studying, its not easy to bully him. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...