Wednesday, September 10, 2008

i got back 2 kinds of results today!

firstly. my end semester results.
i dont know if its considered good, but i'm fairly happy cuz i passed EVERYTHING.
yes everything, including biochm. whoots.

its my little tradition to display my results, no matter gd or bad.

BCHM. B
OC1. C+
PIPC1 B+
CSAS. B
MSt1 B+
HAP B+
APEL1 P

only oc1 tears my heart. sobs.
and shirlee, wahseh aizai. she got 4 As!
now awaiting soktheng's results; she ought to do very well. she works hard lehs! ;DD

secondly. ASc subcomm selections.
soktheng and me officially got in, so did hwa leong.
happy and disappointed at the same time, cuz shirlee didnt get in.

it was supposed to be a go-for-it-tgt thing. =/
shirlee, appeal appeal? ;x

over such a little thing , something big had to happen.
im sick of it, so sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...