Tuesday, September 23, 2008

went for my dad's cousin's son's wedding ytd.
thats such a long string of relations ; i didnt have any idea how to address them!

jh forced me into wearing a skirt ._.
only 5 people are capable of that!
mini zkm, shirleeeee and sok, jh, my mum.
*shudders*

ohs, and jh got scammed by me again! teehee.
the restaurant was somewhere near paya lebar; where there was alot of malay bazaars.
she was expecting a hotel, so she got blur when she didnt see one in we got into the carpark.
i told her " oh, the wedding is in one of the tents; its a chinese-malay wedding"

she believed me. =="

camwhore photos!

ahh, jh and the cute lil vampire cousin of mine.
depending on the occasion, i guess wearing skirts might be okay.
but people! dream on if you hope i'll wear skirts as a daily outfit. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...