Wednesday, November 19, 2008

its been a really busy week for me!
i lost my voice and got it back, celebrated my 1st anniversary and my uncle's wedding.
and missed out quite alot of schoolwork. bleh.

photos are really too much to upload.
so for convenience sake i've put all the events into seperate albums.
click if you're intrsted! :D

15.11.o8. tea ceremony
16.11.o8.anniversary
17.11.o8.wedding dinner

one event i have to touch on though
our anniversary. 16.11.08

mini zkm totally surprised me sia!
firstly. he got me flowers, which he nvr did. and i nvr did ask him for it.
cuz i know i'm so chorlor that i wun be able to take care of it. ;x

ANYWAY. he brought me to the SINGAPORE FLYER. :DD
i thought he was pranking me until i heard him say: 2 tickets please. !!
seriously sia. best surprise ever in a million years.

the night view was beautiful and breathtaking. x]

and true to prediction, only one single carnation survived.
the rest of the roses are RIP-ing alr. =/

alrights. TODAY.
we had this amazing long 5hr break, cuz there wasnt BMic lab.
so we rushed down to ehub for our kbox session! ahahas finally.
singing was awesome, i recovered just in time yeahs. :D
五月天 songs are the absolute high man!
food oishii desu ne, teriyaki chicken bento set.

shirlee deserves applause; for finishing fastest! *note the keyword here ;p
sok also, she damn power sia. no nid microphone derhs!
really. sohPRAno. :D

hmm. so the K lunch package was at $10++ from 11.30am-2.30pm
of course there was the damn service charge and all that. bleh.

was supposed to have dental check-up, but we decided to skip that in favour of neoprints!
first time with them, hahas. makes me miss the buttonFAM days though. =/

rushed back to school for yeeeeeeeemon tutorial.
sok was of course, on her zoom mode. me and shir had such a hard time catching up! ;x
in the end. both of them ran up the stairs while i calmly walked to the fireman's lift.

hey, it saved me many many when i was constantly late okays! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...