Monday, November 24, 2008

okayys, went for my 2nd wedding dinner date. =/
23rd nov 2008, my mum's father's sister's daughter's wedding.

thats a long string, and i dont know most people there.
so i didnt bother to dress up. ;p

CAMWHORE PHOTOS ;D

first with my smexyaye cocoNUTZ. x3
thats my uncle, offering a chicken head to me. =/
my beloved mum. :D
baby cousin no.1; si en. sweet aint she. x]
baby cousin no.2; yi herng. cute right!
both of them are siblings. xD
jh and her WHITE helium balloons!
we wanted to steal it from the stage. =/

cousin; ivan. he's the same age as my youngest sis

22nd nov 2008
vestige guild bbq! 16people attended :D
it was a blast, enjoyed it sia. though i was cooking most of the time.
justin and cal still found time to deesiao me. ;x

the bbq wings turned out black, cuz the fire was damn big.
it had nothing to do with my cooking skills okay! F5.

here's our grp photo! koped from mini zkm's blog :D
HEARTSvestige <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...