Saturday, January 31, 2009

for the record, i was in school for the past 28hrs. :D
and this time, we made solid progress.

so it doesnt matter that i nearly fell aslp standing. ;p

i got bored. so went to pangpang's blog.
tagged by her to do a quiz; december 2nd.
thats quite long ago. i know. ><

THE RULES :
People who were tagged , need to blog about their 10 weird habits/little facts.
At the end , you have to choose 10 person to be tagged and list their names.

little fact 1.
currently has red hair. fading, but still visibly red <3

little fact 2.
doesnt appreciate posers.
dont pretend to be so close when you arent ya.

weird habit.
cannt sleep without my bolster & blanket.
when in camp, i just KO. not sleep. =/

weird habit.
i enjoy rubbing my eyes. and nose.
BUT NOT PICKING.

little fact 3.
my boyf isnt chinese.
dont be so shocked larhs. chill. ;p

little fact 4.
we have been together for 1 yr plus
WITHOUT my parents knowing.

little fact 5.
i like sour cream & onion chips.
AND salt & vinegar.

so does he. <3

little fact 6.
my sister is taller than me.
the second one is gonna be, soon.

little fact 7.
i know how to speak in 4 languages.
chinese english malay jap.

and if i get french for CDS, it'll be 5.

weird fact
my big toe is longer than my 2nd toe.
which is different.

dont believe, look at yours ! ;p

tags !
-shirlee
-sok
-yanling
-jinghui
-ahxiao; pearlyn
-jojo
-mini zkm :D

-anyone else looking-

going off, back to homey. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...