Friday, January 16, 2009

*i'm getting increasingly pissed with freehand drawing*
the tcher reminds me of my sec2 art tcher, who doesnt respect the students' work.
c'mon larhs,
if all you wanted was to draw over people's hard work and call that giving pointers.
why didnt you bloody ask us to bring blank papers for you to grade?

!@#$%^

14th monthniversary today :D

okayys, so its not a big deal.
but its been a crazy month for me and him.
with me being extremely stressed out and him bearing the brunt of my attitude prob. ;x
thanks for being so very patient <3

went dhoby ghaut for dinner; wanted to go justacia cuz i rmb it being halal.
apparently they dont sell anything with pork or lard; but its NOT halal certified.
he was actually still fine with the idea. but i refused cuz ..
well. i was quite pissed with myself for not checking properly ._.
*it was like i forgot to respect him yeahs. x(

went ljs instead cuz we were lazy creatures . ;p
BUT orh. we tried the rice set though. instead of the usual fried stuffzxz.
okay bahs, but i prefer my sinful fries and chicken :DDD

took bus14 home; our long bus ride. x]
then slacked at our usual playground.
talking all the way, keke.

though an ordinary date, but its still meaningful. x]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...