Saturday, April 25, 2009

was late for lecture again.
i've nvr been early or on time yet for this sem.

so sickening.

anyways, slacked at pasir ris for 2hrs plus while waiting for human wheelbarrow event.
ate lunch, walked arnd. blah blah blah.
shirlee accompanied me, cuz we wanted to change the concession card.
but whatthehell, so waste time.

cuz the concession card, school will auto change for us. =="

*rantings from now onwards.*

human wheelbarrow event was completely disorganised.
TPSU didnt give ASc clear instructions at all.
yet they had the gall to complain tt our OLs arent doing our jobs.

for goddamn mother fucking sake.
how to do stuff when they dont bother to even tell us?
always directing us to wrong places and then screaming at us for it.
i asked for help, and when directions finally came. it came with attitude.

why the fuck are you even screaming at me sia.
your people ask me to move to this side.
i move, i see no people. you come and scream at me and tell me its the other side.
FUCK YOU. YOUR PEOPLE GIVE WRONG INFO MY FAULT?
TPSU damn tua kee mehs.

turnout for the event was quite poor.
honestly saying if i had a choice i wouldnt go.

but still, if you had wanted to leave cuz its pointless and your freshies have all left,
why didnt you just say it larhs?
like i'll goddamn fucking force you to stay there.
you've known me for 1 year alr sia.
not as if i'll get pissed if you tell me the truth.
not as if i'm like still in-charge of anything at all.

SORRY IF I MADE YOU FEEL LIKE I WAS FORCING LORHS.
BUT I AM PISSED CUZ YOU LIED.


and i was just bloody hell passing on a msg.

ANYWAY.
stayed behind to cheer on for the freshies taking the endurance challenge.
went high with the rest of the officials there.
all the way even after dinner and on the bus okay !

that was like the only highlight of the event, lawls.

trying to get photos from eric.
who is also trying to get me to sign up for facebook so tt i can just kope frm there. LOL.

let me just end off by emo-ing.

today marks the official end of orientation.
it was sucky, it was fun, it was stressful.
overall still a good learning experience. (:

but, after today i just intend to fade away into the backgrnd again.
back to the quiet times before all these crazyness started.
i'll just focus on him and family and work.

i wont even think about ASc anymore after AY officially ends.
why? bcuz there is no point running for main comm.
my friends dont even respect me enuf to tell me the truth, just as a friend.
not to mention the others who dont even know me.

to them, i'm just someone who hasnt made any contribution to ASc.
except for weekzero, which everyone has done their part for too.
so what have i actually done?
its just nothing much. nothing more.

to the others who think i can make it,
just thanks for thinking tt i can. thats all.
i cannot promise you tt i will and can run.
bcuz there is no point in doing so when no one supports you though you're working tgt.
bcuz there is no point in doing so when no one wants to give honest feedback.
bcuz there is no point in doing so when all odds are against you.

there is just no point for me to continue.

special note.
<3 shirlee for accompanying me for 3hrs.
<3 dakota for zi-highing with me today.
<3 jason helium voice for treating me ILT.
<3 eric for photos.
<3 rachel for leaking out 2 secrets in 1 sentence. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...