Friday, May 22, 2009

let me be straightforward here.

we were originally friends. not v close but nt total strangers either.
i thot you were smth like my older brother.

at first i didnt mind talking to you.
but after awhile things became weird.
i found out tt you were actually lying to me.
you even faked someone's death to make it seem real.

and that lie was quite unnecessary.

i began avoiding you.
not just because of the lie. and definitely not because of HIM.
its because you were lying just to keep me as a friend.
and i dont appreciate that.
and, it freaked me out.

then comes the big drama.
why did you even have to fake a tag on HIS blog?
did you have to try and fake yet another lie that would be exposed?

i trust HIM inexplicably.
tagging as an unknown person from his school, accusing him of two-timing me.
thats not gonna break us up.
cuz there is no evidence to prove your claim.

and even better, you tripped.
faking his identity and calling crist by the wrong name is so obvious, again.

if what you were trying to do was to get attention from me, FORGET IT.
if what you were trying to do was to make him look bad, FORGET IT.
if what you were trying to do was to break us up, FORGET IT EVEN MORE.

you have lost every single credibility in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...