Friday, May 15, 2009

so many things happened today !
of course, good and bad.

shall show the good stuff and you just..
highlight the bad if you're really dying t know (:

was late for school today, reached t LT 20mins after lecture started.
but i didnt miss anything worth listening cuz she was reading off the slides :x
then went for tutorial; open book quiz and i forgot t bring the book.

and shirlee still didnt get t see her e_e_wiwi. aka X for short.

oh and at this point i realised tt there are some girls in class, besides sok and bimb.
who love me and support me.

shall nt put their names down in case they shy :3
but know tt i love you guys okay !

okay, then slacked with shirlee after htech.
as usual, walked t cheers for her bottled milk tea. hahhas.

met xx boss, then got distracted and ran off again with shirlee and vonvon t change ez link
damn funny, tt shirlee dio her PRIMARY SCHOOL PHOTO.
vonvon see alr jitao laugh and bang wall .

like whatthefuckingbbqfishsauce. primary school photo.

met grace chan cuz she wanted t talk t me and vonvon.
apparently she knows tt we intended t run
and therefore she asked us t come for main comm meeting later on
why? so tt we can make a speech for the 14 new main comms t vote who deserves t 15th.

candidates are me vonvon and dineesha.

when i heard tt, my heart dropped.
i mean. i had no intention of running alr whatsoever.
and somemore look at the person i am competing for.

whatever i say doesnt make a difference no matter how gd it is.
and morever, i am clear what reception i will recieve.

i wanted so much to just leave school. to run away.
but then i thot, since i am given a chance t say smth to the new main comms,
be it i get mocked and insulted. be it tt they accuse me of being power hungry.
but at least i say my piece and leave it at that.

so, i stayed.

and in case you wanted to know.
my key phrases are ; improve oltc. work as a team. JUDGE ISSUES, NT PEOPLE

short and sweet, just the way i wanted it.

and also. the courage of one made me feel tt there is at least hope. (:

went for lunch with xx boss and rach buspartner :D
shunbian claim my lunch treat tt boss owes.
PASTAMANIA.

practically stuffed myself with tt freaking creamy chicken pasta + lots of tabasco.
freaking creamy it was. but it left me full even till now; 2pm - 2.45am :x

then after meeting, was dinner !
omg damn fun. first time sitting on the floor and talking/eating in a circle OUTSIDE of school.
on a damp and wet floor cuz it rained oso. hahas.

AND YA. rain is caused by boss wearing his sunglasses out (:
he has like alot of theories; another one is his slipper breaking theory. hahahahas.

played bumper cars after dinner.
so damn nostalgic ! and a form of stress relief siaa. keke.
i was in the same car as dennis.
he's a monster driver sia, omg. hahahas.

and orh, say wanna all knock eugene la horh !
end up all knock each other and he come bang all of us like mad. LOL.

at least, the last day of AY0809 still ended on a fun note.
now, t move on to t new chapter.

but lessons learnt will nvr fade away (:

thanks grace, for recognizing me. cheer up girl.
there are sometimes when everyone misunderstands you,
but the few who understand,
are the ones who'll truly be with you thru thick and thin.

thanks eugene also, for being a gd leader thru ay08/09
you helped me alot in oltc and week0,
plus advised me alot regarding matters .
dont stress too much anymore, concentrate on enlistment la (:

thanks boss. for guiding me thru stuff.
you taught me alot besides oltc.
thickened my skin, told me stuff abt luchini tt i didnt know was more than a joke. :x
but ya, still valuable lessons (:

thanks rach buspartner, for accompanying me home !
and helping me , encouraging me.
we're each others listening ear horh.
bus69 to bus38. hahahas.

and jiayous dennis. in hope tt you'll achieve what you want for asc ay 09/10.

lastly.
happy 18th month taupok!
thanks for supporting me thru these tough times no matter what. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...