Wednesday, May 13, 2009

ytd, i made THE important decision.

many people have been encouraging me t go.
many people have been telling me nt t put my studies at stake.

i gave it serious thought.
i even picked up the green form from SAA.

but in the end. i decided nt to.

part of me says tt i should take this opportunity.
i want to help out for orientation once more
i want to show people tt i can make OLTC better, since i've got the experience now.
i want to do something worthwhile.

but then again,
my studies will definitely suffer.
i cannot afford a drop in GPA anymore.
if not i can nvr go t uni like i want t.
and i am afraid i cannot cope with the stress.

and again, what about the inexistence of teamwork ?

anyway. i'm sorry if i disappointed anyone with the decision.
if there is anyone even feeling tt way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...