Tuesday, June 16, 2009

i realised its about time i posted a new entry.
and its gotta be NOT emoshit cuz certain people are suspecting me of setting an aura alr :x

THIS HOLIDAY I HAVE

- celebrated ivy soh's 18th birthday with cheryl, sok,ben lai and aaron old bird (:
went t bugis to k from 2pm to 6pm liddat, at a v cheap price.
then brought sok t my parents' store, shared mee rubus . bloated :x

bimbo lim didnt go cuz she had dpa meeting ><

- went out with liying cocobean , then mini zkm and nazzymulleh
wanted t watch night at the museum 2 , but ly couldnt make it :x
we took neoprints instead :D

- went bowling !
my dad kept going t the lokang, and i set up the barrier for him ;p
he ended up winning me with double strikes though ._.

- went k AGAIN at bugis with my sisters, ahSAI and my aunt
i learnt abt how ahsai's phone got confiscated , and laughed like no sai's business :D

*she was caught smsing cuz she forgot her bag was transparent

- went for hei sushi with mini zkm for 19months celebration
we were both super stuffed, and i had my fill of chawanmushi <3
and of course, finally had time t spend with him

long bus rides and idiotic lil kids :x

AND I AM GOING K TML AGAIN WITH BIMBO LIM :DDD
training for my vocals. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...