Wednesday, July 08, 2009

monday was photo day for me :x
dont know why, felt super random and ran arnd taking shots.

mango milk and strawberry milk !
look at the pretty contrast of white and bright colour. :3

the taste didnt seem as nice though.
bimbo lim thought the mango milk tasted weird :x
just a sip of the strawberry milk and it was too artifical for me.

HTECH lab was unsupervised cuz dr khin was in the other lab.
leaving a bunch of monkeys running arnd wild :x
exhibit A ; syad throwing his hands up in joy !
and wheeling with the comp chair :x
exhibit B: wayne and szejie dating over the sink :x
elora.. just being elora-ish. (:
some unindentified mystery bimbo.
sir qhairil mundzir.
syad meditating :D
bimbo lim.
me and bimbo lim . (:
you know orh. tt bimbo lim v tt one de lehs.
try to sabo me t lose for the activity during OCP meeting.
apparently she wanted me to do forfeit, end up me and cliff won the thing.
see la bimbo lim, being evil is not right ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...