Monday, January 18, 2010

went t school emptyhanded today cuz only had presentation.
walao ended up we need labcoat and covered shoes t go lab.

which me von and wara ended up being the 3 idiots frantically looking for shoes.
borrowed it from masyitah and her friend.

AND I REALISED ONLY NOW.
that i could have used my falling out toenail as an excuse for slippers.
wtf make me feel damn dumb. =/

and made me dio suan by boss early in the morning. " go borrow from tefal"
!!!

rushed for my yongtaufoo, finished within 25 mins <3
ah bimb still say she dont believe tt i can finish, look down on me sia !
her milk tea and von's soya milk more epic pls. HAHAH.
drink until want t laugh.

oh and she wailed in the lift cuz she didnt get t eat ice ._.

mbio 30mins lab, von helped me kope labcoat.
its damn dirty looking and had holes sia. eeeww.
but no choice uh. have t wear right.
feel so icked out.

I CRAVE TAUHUEY NOW.
today morning didnt get t eat D:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...