Wednesday, February 17, 2010

CNY was awesome, love my family (Y)

yam seng during reunion dinner with bowls of yummy sharkfin soup.
major mani/pedi sessions with all the women at home.
camwhore for 1 hour w almost everyone, using my beloved satio :D

aunts being super cute,
cousins pretending t run away from camera and smiling happily when they get caught.
and my grandfather having identical smiles w me ! x]

i love family gatherings at bedok sth block 40. ((:

tried 3 different sets of clothes and 3 different hairstyles over 3 days. LOL.
everyday send one t ahpok for review. hahah.

which reminds me of ddct.
which i have been trying t study during visits.
which is EPIC FAIL.

cause everytime i take my notes out they shout blackjack.
and i have epic cards . whoo.

ace, two, three, four, five; all in red.
double ace, queen and ace of diamonds.

BUT wtf bbq ass. i lost th money i won. making me break even.
next time i know t run when i start winning big :x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...