Friday, February 12, 2010

last official day of year2.
when we go back, we're gonna be seniors !
omg feel so stressed wtf D:

was randomly taking photos w bimb and sok, hahah.
miss those days at corridor suddenly. LOL
i love how the sun makes my red hair redder. <3

and seriously i think its fucking childish to think tt bright hair is only for ahlians.
the term ahlian is so insulting.

i'm not a hot shorts wearing bitch who thinks she's innocently pretty,
or has COLORED extensions cause they have no guts/ money t actually dye their hair. _l_
and i may be vulgar but thats only when you piss me off.
at least i dont go knnccbfuckyou at people who just look at me.

anyw, this cat followed me home today!
somehow i have th feeling tt its the same white kitten 2 years ago.
cuz it kept rubbing itself against my leg. and keeps meowing when it sees me ((:
dont know leh, even liza says its probably th same !
its v tame. and loves t visit my house :D

ahh if only jh and jx werent so terrified of cats.
i cfm adopt it. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...