Thursday, March 25, 2010

had my fringe and dry ends trimmed, w bimb.
and then satisfied my mcspicy craving too !

sibei awesome, and von smsed me at tt precise timing so she dio tempted by me :D
her timing ytd oso v suay,
cause she smsed me abt contacts and i was on my way for rochor tauhuey.
even her chawanmushi and ramly burger threat doesnt work.

<3 rochor tauhuey v much, thank you.

and it rained v heavily today!
so sad tt i couldnt sleep thru th rain cause i was outside.
why ah, why every time i wanna sleep th weather so hot.
then go out it rains and tempts me t sleep. )):

ah well. went marine parade library t drop off my books and borrow new ones.
yes i read NOVELs. :D

and thruout th journey me and bimb kept talking non-stop.
have t agree w my aunt and hairdresser tt we cannot stop yakking away. LOL.
laughed especially hard on th bus. heheh.
tt familar sentence which can scare people. :D

"ask you smth hor, must be honest okay !" LOL LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...