Monday, March 26, 2012

those nights in Beijing

Dr Lee brought over a DVD ytd evening.
He converted the videotape of our 1998 overseas trip to Beijing, which remains the furthest place I've been till today.
Fourteen years ago zomg, and I was still a bloody playful monkey. :D

Watching the dvd brought out so many memories.
Iconic moments, some of them I've forgotten cause it was simply too long ago.
Example? Me happily wearing my beanie, then running over to jh and grabbing hers off. LOL!
Told you I was a monkey. :D

And of course, precious shots of my beloved grandparents whom we went with.
Ahgong and ahma :D
They really doted on us a lot.
Like I went to photobomb the both of them when they wanted to take a photo.
At first ahma shooed me away, then she rethought and asked me to come back :3
And when ahgong was eating, I went to mess up his hair (or comb it neater, as it was my excuse then ;p), and he didn't shoo me away or scold. *my privilege hehehe*

And my laopeh. Damn funny, him and his uber thick mop of hair. Jacky Chan LOL.
It's reduced to a neater crew cut now :B
Other than tt, he's still the same, always good-naturedly complaining abt how we shld appreciate his hard earned money. Hahahah.

Not forgetting my aunt and Dr Lee!
Hehehe our dry-parents :B
They really treated us like their own, and we owe a lot to them for teaching us how to behave in public.
Dr Lee was especially strict abt manners :x

As i reminisced abt those times, I also felt this loss inside.
Sort of a happy but hollow feeling.
Cant help but rmb that ahgong is no longer around. :/

Aiya I know I v suay kuan one. but this is just me :x

Thankful that Dr Lee managed to salvage the tape, cause its definitely a part of our precious memories. :B

I wanna go on a family trip soooooon! :D

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...