Thursday, May 10, 2012

officially a legal driver

SO SO SO HAPPY AND RELIEVED ITS FINALLY OVER.

thank you EVERYONE who smsed me to give encouragement and luck <3
you guys motivated me to do my best and not disappoint you all :D


best of all, both me and bimb managed to complete it tgt from start to finish!
took our BTT tgt on 4th march after signing up one week before.
and after much trials and cursing and gossiping abt our instructors,
we passed tgt on 11th may !

1 year 2 months. okay wtf tts actually longer than i wanted it to be. HAHAH.

but anyway, the feeling of passing is really surreal.
i cant even believe it at times man. its like OMG DID I REALLY? :D

tester was lenient. and the fuck, he tried to scare me sia !
cause back at the office he started off telling me tt my driving is still not v good.
and my heart sank like shit cause i thought i did okay.
*ESP THE SLOPE OMG THE SLOPE I OVERCAME IT *estatic*
at most just not v smooth and confident, but no major mistakes la.

so i started peeking at the demerit points list and trying to figure out whats the final score.
and panicked when i couldnt see it written on the same (first) page.
at that moment i was seriously considering never coming to ubi again :/
then he said "must improve ah. but i gave you a PASS."
i heard that bloody magic word and i started smiling like a monkey.
dont rmb what really happened, but i think i was only thanking him and smiling liao la.
:DDDDD pass pass pass :DD

and then abt 2 hours later, bimb came out from the tester's office grinning. HUAT AH. HAHAH.
was feeling v nervous for her too, paced up and down near the dropoff point for her return. :x

anyway now we're both convinced that we really are best buds. LOL.

and i still cant believe its over ! moment i've been yearning for.
being able to drive is shiok.
means tt i can go all over singapore easily alr ! food places here i come :B
and i've been saving up and scrimping cause lesson fees were another burden i had to shoulder.
on top of my own phone bill, transport fees and all shits miscellaneous.
need i mention my poly AND uni fees?
fuck this shit, sucks to feel like an adult long before i turn 21.

but i keep reminding myself that what doesnt kill me makes me stronger. (:

PASS PASS PASS PASS OMG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...