Monday, May 14, 2012

still unbelievable

yes i still am very happy tt i can finally drive LOL.
its one of the biggest accomplishments i have in my life right now. HAHAH.

past few days i've been driving at every chance i've got.
first time i did i drove on the highway some more. :x
kinda not a wise choice cause i was still getting used to my dad's car.
scared my sisters a little. my mom alot LOL. they complained that i was jerky :(

cut me some slack lehhh, i've nvr gone beyond 60 plus dudes! my instructor is to blame!

okay no la actually michael is awesome cause he's super patient with me.
and he's very careful and somewhat strict about road safety, which is a good thing.
must thank cliff for recommending him (Y)

subsequent times were better i guess, cause dad stopped nagging so much.
for my own opinion, i feel tt i still need to work at controlling my speed and turning.
quite prone to sharp turns/wide turns. :x

just now was the best though. SOLO.
mwahahah i got to drive ahpok home. and fetch jx from ahma's hse. all by myself.
thanks dad for trusting me with the car :D
was kinda nervous at first, but deep breathes did the trick.
and nothing happened. even parked nicely HEHEH.

which is why i feel so happy now. :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...