Sunday, June 24, 2012

birthday wishes

was having dinner at my grandmother's at woodlands,
and the topic somehow shifted to my birthday this year.

first thing my uncle said was, huh you're 21 this year already? .______.
and then he said, what present you want? 21's the only year you can ask for anything .

i thought about what he said for a while, and you know what?
i cant think of anything i want.

i know i have a list of shopping stuff and all that, but its nothing huge.
i dont need a new phone, or laptop. though jh is insisting that my laptop is dying. ._.
PLUS this laptop has gone through so much shit with me, i cant bear to change it!
all my memories from oltc and ocp and pbl leh <3
the biggest thing i ever want is a trip to Japan, but even i know it wont happen soon.

so i guess the practical thing to give me is cold hard cash. :x

but to be honest.. i dont want that either. hahahaha.
its so.. boring. lol. okay maybe impersonal is a better word.
i prefer my presents to have some thought and sincerity behind it.
doesnt have to be expensive.
like, you can give me a bottle of red tea and i'm gonna be v happy (and high, mwahaha)
*thats what stupid yj gave me for my 16th birthday. 1.2L of H&E green tea LOL.

same thing goes for celebrations.
i dont want a big event where everyone has to mingle. cause its just gonna be awkward.
i only want a day well spent. with the people i care about.

simplicity is always the best. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...