Saturday, June 23, 2012

ITS PAYDAY!

and this is the best of all so far, because i finally get to enjoy the full bonus !
like omg i felt sooooo happy after seeing my account balance. LOL.

here's what i plan to do with my hard-earned cash.

- give 100 bucks each to laopeh laobu.
- treat my whole family to a meal
- school fees payment in sept. DAFUQ.
- sept lepak trip with ahpok. <3
- save for next year's taiwan trip with clique! omg this i cant wait. :D
- save for JAPAN. goodness knows when. HAHAH.
- clear some places off my glutton list !

and my shopping list. these are needs, not wants. :B

- flats
- forever21 jeans, light wash and black denim.
i'm running out of pants to wear to work; my current pairs feel loose :x
- small bag to replace my red field camp bag, which is falling to pieces soon.

suddenly feeling happier than i did in days. x)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...