Sunday, July 08, 2012

my hair's journey

okay this is a bloody random idea.

me and bimb were (are) talking abt how important hair contributes to appearance.
after all its not called our crowning glory without reason right? :B

and i decided, just for fun, to post my pictures of my hair over the years.
like seriously. since year 0 to now.

age 0
omg freaking botak. this is in contrast to jh and jx, who were absolute monkeys .
the first one is like few days old. wtf ugly baby. hahaha.






age 2!

twist and tie ribbon. still pretty hairless and i think i look like a boy :x
see the 1 month old jh beside me, MORE HAIR WTF.
its funny how we're reversed now though ;p

age 3
bowl cut. really is like put bowl over my head .
i love baby jh's super epic expressions. like a retarded, but cute <3


age 4
still bowl cut, but more hair. jh looks like jx here !


age 5 and 6
MORE HAIR NOW. bwahahah fringe and shoulder length.
longest at 5 y.o. cause was gonna perform in K2 grad performance (:
double ponytail was like the most common hair style.
and see how me and jh are like twins :D










age 6 - 12
omg chopped off my long hair to obtain this! mushroom head
some dumb rule in rss stated that we had to keep short hair. ._.
and cause i started t wear glasses in primary 2, i look like a bona fide geek. :D


age 13 - 16
sec 1 and 2 was super toot please, the comb-back-no-fringe days.
and then my sec 3 and 4 was like, trying t layer and grow a decent fringe.
usually fail max cause my hair is naturally wavy and i dio wavy fringe.
so bimb i know your pain !! :x






age 17 till now.
after sec 4 i decided to be more daring and do smth crazy to my hair.
all along i just tolerated my frizzy hair and stupid fringe,
cause didnt really wanna care much about hair during school days cause we'd have to tie anyway :B
so i knew i was probably going poly, and plus the fact that i wanted a change.
went along with my aunt to her hairdresser and told him
" Just cut anything that you think suits me. Long or short i dont care"

asymmetrical bob. bwahahah i actually like this, the mid-length one esp.
might consider going back to mid-length bob on day. :B

 

 

after much pestering my mom allowed me to dye my hair ! :D
actually i have a case of premature graying. inherited from my mom.

red streaks red streaks omg love.


also alternated between bangs and sideswept bangs. 
still dont know which suits me best. :x


glam hair for my uncle's wedding. 
quite amazed at how my short shoulder length can actually make this up !
and as a bonus i found this photo of me and ahgong. we is so cute. :D
decided to go full on red hair. still trying to get back bright red.
aunty helen (my awesome hairdresser for 10 plus years) tells me its hard.
cause my hair is naturally v black and cant absorb color that well.
short of bleaching i cant really do anything :x

 









went reddish brown cause of SIP, and before i started work.
wanted to leave better impressions to the boss.
BUT NOW I THINK IT DOESNT MATTER ANYMORE. :D
  


my super uber long hair at its longest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tadaaaa. from no hair to a lot of hair. ;D
walao damn tiring to compile all those photos cause gotta hunt them down.
and blogger sucks when uploading photos -.-

nevertheless it was fun cause i took a walk down memory lane ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...