Saturday, October 20, 2012

satisfaction

awesome max saturday cause i managed to accomplish some tasks. :D

its a surprise; all i can say is, its a productive evening :B

struck aston's off my list of places to try!
initially planned on going everything with fries at katong.
but two people psycho-ed and tempted my inner aunty.
they say astons more worth it, and nice. so okay steady, switch.

my wallet says thank you and my tummy says its happy.
now i'm in love with the ice chocolate and baked potato. hahaha !

and satisfied my craving for awfully chocolate's hei ice cream too!
the bittersweet dark chocolate is absolute heaven.
kinda pricey, but okay la, to indulge once in awhile. :D

____________________________________________________________________________

my beloved beats earpiece (which came with my HTC) died today,
super sad cause this means no more good quality bass.
cant believe it spoilt so suddenly, and quite fast also cause its not even a year.
this is despite the care and concern i show it . :x

got myself a replacement - audio technica's cube earpiece.
considering if i should get heartbeats v.2 by lady gaga.
21st birthday present for myself. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...