Friday, November 23, 2012

USS with family !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUANJIE! :D

decided to go universal studios singapore to celebrate cj and jh's birthday!
both of them havent been there before, and have been wanting to go for ages.

and i couldnt wait to take the transformers ride!

which i did. and omg it was freaking awesome.
its a roller coaster + 3D ride, and the first one ahpok didnt nearly die of, LOL.
probably because the cinematics was awesome enough to distract him. :D

completed my battlestar galactica challenge too heheh.
the first time i went i took the human route.
this time its the cyclon route.
can you say 360 degree turns and few times upside down? :B

and yup, i did it alone. again.
everyone chickened out after the human route they took before i came.
i was left to happily run towards the nonexistent queue, due to the rain.
i dont mind repeating my stunt though. ^_^

best part of the whole thing, we managed to convince mummy to go with us!
and very surprisingly she was very steady about going for the rides.
transformers, the mummy, she was like, bring it on. (Y)
now i know where i inherited my guts from.

very simple and awesome shit day :D


birthday boy


with our bfs :D


my super duper awesome mum and sisters


hi. we're so cute :D 


my two adorable aunts/oranges. :D


group photo !


with cousin JJ ! :D

______________________________________________________________


Tell me is that what happens just for having a good intention
Look what happened to my good intentions
Why won't anybody answer my question
Why is the silence so loud?
I think I've thrown it all the way
I don't know, I don't know
But lemme know
Hear me out before you label me the bad one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...