Sunday, December 16, 2012

twenty-first celebration - the third

combi celebration for both me and taupok !
usually its my job to plan december celebrations,
but i bullied him into planning this year's cause its my 21st. heheh.

he surprised me at my doorstep with a cake!
i was actually still sleeping/nua-ing when he knocked on the door,
and my sleepy eyes didnt see it hidden behind his back :x

two candles each . :D
wore my fav white toga top x black fishtail skirt.




went for sakura international buffet dinner, which we've been wanting to try for some time.
quite worth the money, cause the variety was awesome max.
its mostly japanese, but there was also a good mix of stuff like chinese/malay food too.
eat until stuffed :x


 sushi! plus smoked norwegian salmon.
 cold tofu and soba ! my absolute fav.
fresh seafood. scallops, mussels, and pok's fav salmon. (:

classic hawaiian pizza, plus summer vege pizza


om nom nom grilled shiitake skewers.

tempura prawn, seafood roll and fried durian :D
nuggets, takoyaki (which were quite nua), and salmon smth. :x

cereal prawn without prawn, otah, siew mai and chawanmushi

prawn paste chicken, and baked cream seafood.

caught the hobbit, which quite intrsting.
my poor butt ached like shit cause it was freaking 2 hr 50 mins !
and cause we didnt know the length, and picked the 9pm slot..
we ended up freaking running for the last train. :x

nothing very different,
but its awesome cause its quality time spent with pok before leaving for genting  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...