Tuesday, August 19, 2014

JGR 3

Had time to chat with mum and I told her how every Wed I had classes at NUH
She paused for awhile and said: "wah like that, you can tahan ma?"

I paused to think about it.

Work - I've got JCI, licensing audits coming up.
Meeting Minutes to be submitted in 3 days' time
I/C going on no pay leave for 3 months.

School - Exam in 3 weeks,
Logbook to finish and report to start on.

Plus the SACB course now - every Wed till Oct.

All this was running through my mind, and I think my expression betrayed me.
My mum shook her head and called me a 大忙人

I know its only less than a year till graduation, in fact, 5 more months to go.
People keep telling me its short, hang in there, etc.
All I can say is, I'm trying.

I still cant help but think if this is still fighting for my future, or torturing myself.

Missing out on countless family trips,
with ahma feeling disappointed every time I say I cant make it.

Its probably the suckiest feeling.

Sometimes its hard to squeeze out time to spend with bf/bffs too.
Hate the feeling of having to book appointments with them one month in advance.
Luckily they're all quite understanding and sometimes spontaneous. hahah.

Oh wells.

Right now, I'm only looking forward to my Korea Trip after exam. :/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...