Monday, October 06, 2014

Random Swatches !

I've decided to post a bunch of my nail swatches together.. 
simply cause I'm too lazy to post one by one. hahah.

First is OPI: Peace & Love & OPI

Steel gray duochrome, which flashes plum purple and forest green.
Three coats for opacity, I would recommend layering it over black to for easy application.
Smooth and not streaky.





Emily de Molly: Hole in the Sky
A periwinkle creme, with tiny lavender and white dots, and holographic hex and circle glitters. 
Three coats for opacity, but two coats gives it a more delicate and subtle look.



Emily de Molly: The Fifth Element
A turquoise crelly base with teal, red and silver holographic hexes. 
Opacity in two coats




Mattified.


China Glaze: Strap On your Moonboots
Holographic dark blue.
Opaque in two smooth coats.


Pretty & Polished: The Fifth Beetle
A duochrome, thermal topcoat. 
Basically 3 in 1, so worth the price.
Clear when warm and dark when cold.
I layered it over a light cream base, so I dont know the effects of it over other colors.


Pretty & Polished: Cosmos and Effect
A gorgeous holographic multichrome polish.
I layered it over black, as applying on its own made it sheer and didnt show the full effect.
It felt like a chunky glitter topcoat, so I'd highly recommend it to be worn over a base.

Oh yeah, there was so much happening in the sunlight!
First the pretty dark purple-blue-forest green multichrome effect,
then the holographic glitter effect.

I swear, Pretty & Polished makes their polishes work overtime. 
#mosthardworkingpolishes LOL.

Glam Polish: That Old Black Magic.
Black base with rainbow holographic glitters .
Two coat magic. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...