Thursday, December 18, 2014

Trick Eye Museum

Wayyyyyy outdated post - this was my birthday celebration in 2014 LOL.



Trick Eye Museum
26 Sentosa Gateway, Resorts World Sentosa

Opening hours: 10 am - 9 pm 
Last admission: 8pm

Went for Alive Museum for our seventh anniversary, and I have to say,
Trick Eye Museum had more space for us to take photos.
No overlapping angles - hence visitors wont tend to photobomb each other as much.


Methinks this could have been nicer if the board was transparent..


Ellie!



Jh's worst nightmare



Pok's having a whale of a time.


I want to go for the real one someday!


Hugging Panda's fooooood.


I'm that good at balancing




Meow


This was quite ridiculously funny


One of my favourites (:


Does this tail make me look fat?


Pok with his favourite huskies


Riding my Firebolt. I wish man.





HAHAHAHAHAH
I never knew pok was this talented




Pok actually lost his balance and fell. Damn paiseh :x





Glutton for dinner?


This picture about sums up our relationship. LOL


I love visiting such places - Alive, Trick Eye, Madam Tussaud's,
because it allows me to express creativity by interacting with the exhibits. :D

Afterwards I went home, changed, and went to the airport to send family off!
Kanasai they always like to go off on my birthday one.

And shiiiiit I kena scammed by them, pok and my friends :D
Walao pok even said he tired, don't wanna send me home HAHAH.













The flyees! 


Meh we can't go. ):


Hiak hiak love my crazy family and bffs. :D

My (mc) backer HAHAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...